Dining at our Resort restaurants is an unmissable experience! To help make your stay as fantastical as possible, please book your tables for Breakfast and Dinner in advance to guarantee availability.
Before You Book:
- To help us keep everyone safe during your stay, we're asking all guests to pre-book their restaurant reservations. Temple Restaurant is open for breakfast from 6:30am - 10:30am. Zafari Restaurant is open for breakfast from 7:00am - 10:00am.
- Please note that dinner is not included in your package unless stated. Dinner is available at an additional cost and we have a selection of restaurants at our Resort hotels for you to enjoy. We invite guests to eat at any restaurant of their choosing. Both Zafari Bar and Grill and Temple Restaurant are open for dinner from 4:30pm - 9:30pm.
Zafari Bar and Grill:
- Our African themed restaurant at the Chessington Safari Hotel. Choose from a range of international specialities fresh from the grill.
- A unique and interactive dining experience set in the heart of a mystical ancient temple, where a fountain that was once the life force of the jungle is protected by the wildlife that calls it home.
- Explorers' Outpost is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious dinner with your band of little explorers. After your busy day adventuring, tuck into some tasty grilled specials and pizzas.
- If dining at our Explorers' Outpost please be aware you do not need to book a table reservation for either breakfast or dinner in advance. Please see our Reception Team on arrival for available times. Breakfast is available 7:30am - 9:30am, and dinner is available 5:00pm - 8:30pm.
How do I book my table reservations?
- Please note that our online booking system shows the latest table reservations and our Resort and Holidays team have the same availability as shown online.
- If you would like to book a table, please follow the links on your hotel confirmation email. Alternatively you can book using the links when you log into Manage My Booking.
- If you have any allergies or dietary requirements, we strongly recommend speaking to the restaurant before arrival. Please be advised there is no halal meat at Chessington, but we do have a wealth of vegetarian options available.