We have a selection of amazing themed restaurants across the Resort. For more information and menu options explore below.
Before You Book:
- Staying at our Resort Hotels? Breakfast is included in your ROARsome Break. You will just need to book a table reservation in advance by visiting Manage My Booking.
If you are staying in our Explorers Glamping, a hot served and continental buffet-style breakfast at the Explorers Outpost is included. Breakfast opens at 7am and closes at 9:45am. Please be aware last guest seating is at 9am. Don’t worry, you do not need to book a table in advance for breakfast. Please see our Reception Team on arrival for available times.
If you would like to experience one of the Resort Hotel Restaurants for dinner we recommend booking in advance due to popular demand. You can choose to dine in either the Temple Restaurant or Zafari Bar & Grill. Both Zafari Bar and Grill and Temple Restaurant are open for dinner from 4:30pm - 9:30pm.
Staying at our Explorers Glamping? Our Explorer Outpost Restaurant is open exclusively for Glamping guests to dine for dinner, don’t worry, you do not need to book a table in advance. Please see our Reception Team on arrival for available times.
- If you haven't booked a Short Break yet, you can add dinner on when you reach the extras page if you stay at one of our Resort hotels. This is at the Temple Restaurant in our Azteca Hotel - more information, including sample menus, can be found here.
- Our Zafari Bar & Grill restaurant cannot be added on before arrival as guests dine from an a la carte menu, and so can pay on the day.
Ready to book your table reservation? Just visit Manage My Booking below.
- Explorers' Outpost is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious dinner with your little explorers if you're staying in our Glamping tents. After your busy day adventuring, tuck into some tasty grilled specials and pizzas.
- All our Resort Restaurants have allergy information ready to assist you in making your choice. When booking your table reservation you can enter any additional requests or information that you wish to notify the restaurant about. Our team on arrival will also be able to assist with any enquiries. Please be advised there is no halal meat at Chessington, but we do have a wealth of vegetarian options available.
- Please note that our online booking system shows the latest table reservations and our Resort and Holidays team have the same availability as shown online. Just to let you know, dinner is not included in your Short Break unless stated.