Chessington Resort Hotels Guests:
- Staying at one of our Resort Hotels? We have your car parking covered - just follow the signs to our Hotels or Explorer Glamping Site. Just in case you need it our postcode is KT9 2NE.
- Top Tip: You are able to park in the dedicated hotels' car park prior to checking in and after you have checked out. If you have Theme Park tickets you will be able to access the Theme Park from the Hotels entrance. Don't worry - our Reception Team will be on hand if you have any questions on arrival.
Day Visitors and Nearby Partner Hotel Guests:
- If you're staying at one of our nearby partner hotels or visiting for the day, you will need to purchase a car parking ticket. You can purchase your parking ticket in advance by visiting our ticket information page.
Disabled car parking:
- We offer designated disabled parking at our Resort. Please use the Lodge Gate or Explorer Gate Car Parks where attendants are on hand to direct you to dedicated parking spaces.
- Please note: To use these parking spaces, you must display a valid Blue Badge in your vehicle and pay the standard car parking charge. Car parking cost £4 per car, per day. Car parking charges are subject to change.
- For information on how to get to Chessington World of Adventures Resort by car, train, bus or air, please visit our Directions page.