Chessington Resort Hotels Guests:
- Car parking is free of charge for all Resort Hotel guests and Explorer Glamping guests.
- Please follow the signs to the hotel car park upon arrival, if you're staying at our Glamping accommodation, please follow the signs to Gorilla Field.
- After you have parked your vehicle, please make your way to our reception, where you will check in.
Car parking is included throughout the duration of your stay and therefore you will not need to move your vehicle until you depart the Resort. Guests are able to park in their hotel's car park prior to checking in and after checking out in line with their Theme Park usage.
Day Visitors and Nearby Partner Hotel Guests:
- If you're staying at one of our nearby partner hotels or visiting for the day, you will need to purchase a car parking ticket, you can do this in advance. You can purchase your parking ticket in advance by visiting our ticket information page.
Providing a safe and secure environment is a top priority for Chessington World Of Adventures. Before entering the Park please make sure you have removed all valuable items (mobile phones, satellite navigation systems etc) from your vehicle.
A disabled parking area, closer to the entrance, is also available at the standard parking charge.
Motorhomes, campervans, caravans or any other vehicles of a similar nature are permitted at Chessington World of Adventures Resort. However, parking overnight is not permitted. Please note larger vehicles may not be suitable for Explorer Gate Car Park so please park within the Drop Off Zone or at the Lodge Coach Park.
- For information on how to get to Chessington World of Adventures Resort by car, train, bus or air, please visit our Directions page.