Our Savannah Splash Pool located in the Safari Hotel, where you’ll find a 15-metre swimming pool, a kids splash pool, water jets and water cannons.
Guests staying in the below rooms will be charged £3.00 per person to use the Savannah Splash Pool & swimming pool. Guests wishing to use the pool must pre-book a time slot on the day of arrival.
-Wanyama View Rooms.
-African Adventure Rooms.
-Safari Executive Rooms.
Guests staying in the below rooms will receive complimentary access to the pool. Guests wishing to use the pool must pre-book their time slot in the week prior to their stay.
-Giraffe & Zebra Themed Rooms.
-Gruffalo & Madagascar Themed Rooms.
-Monkey Temple Rooms.
-Merlin Annual Pass holders staying on one of our exclusive Holiday Club packages.
- We suggest you bring your own towels if you wish to use the pool, although towels can also be hired from the Leisure Club Reception for £2 each, a percentage of which is donated to the Chessington Conservation Fund.
- All guests must follow our Pool Supervision requirements which are available at the Leisure Club or you may be asked to leave.
- Due to limited capacity, we operate timed swim sessions of 60 minutes and one session per night’s stay.
- When using the pool, those under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above and they must remain in the water with the child at all times.
- You will need to pre-book a time slot to use the poolside facilities. If swimming is included in your stay, you can book your slot up to 7 days in advance. If swimming is not included in your stay, you will be able to book your slot on the day of arrival at the Leisure Club Reception, subject to availability.
- Time slots will be issued on a first come first served basis, and your 60 minutes will include your time to access the changing facilities. If you arrive after your designated start time, you will be able to enjoy the facilities until your session ends.