Discover an oasis in the middle of an African savannah and go wild in an immersive water splash play area perfect for families.
Before You Book Information:
- Depending on your room or package type, you could be entitled to complimentary access to the Savannah Splash Pool & Gym - some room types will have a small charge to use the pool.
- We wanted to let you know pre-booking a timeslot is essential before arriving at the Resort. Please follow the link below.
- In line with Public Health guidance, you will continue to see signage around the Leisure centre.
- For guests staying in our Hotels, you are able to book a swimming slot from 1 pm on the day of check-in until 12pm on the day of checkout.
Booking Your Timeslot:
01372 734 681
Opening hours and swimming pool supervision ratio information:
Don't forget to click on 'hotel guest' information!
Safari Hotel Swimming Information:
- Guests staying in Standard Rooms or Wanyama Reserve View Rooms in the Safari Hotel will be charged to use the Savannah Splash Pool. Access to the pool is charged at £3 per person. Guests staying in the African Adventure, Giraffe, Tiger, Zebra, Penguin, Room on the Broom and Gruffalo themed rooms will receive complimentary access to the pool. All guests wishing to use the pool must pre-book a time slot by using the link above or by calling the Leisure Club.
Azteca Hotel Swimming Information:
- Guests staying in Discovery Rooms in the Azteca Hotel will be charged to use the Savannah Splash Pool. Access to the pool is charged at £3 per person. Guests staying in the Monkey Temple themed rooms will receive complimentary access. All guests wishing to use the pool must pre-book a time slot by using the link above or by calling the Leisure Club.
- Explorer Glamping guests can access the Leisure Club at the Chessington Resort Hotels from 12pm- 4pm on day of check-in and the day of check out.
- For guests staying in Standard Tents, access to the pool is charged at £3 per person. Guests staying in the Explorer Glamping Premium Tents will receive complimentary access to the pool. All must pre-book their time slot by using the link above or by calling the Leisure Club.
- Please note that guests will need to drive or walk around the outside of the Resort on Leatherhead Road from the Glamping site should you wish to use the Chessington Resort Hotel facilities.
- Due to limited capacity, we operate timed swim sessions of 60 minutes and one session per night's stay. Multiple bookings made will be cancelled. If capacity allows an additional swim session per nights stay, this will be chargeable for all guests. Time slots will be issued on a first come first served basis. Our changing rooms, lockers and Gym have now reopened. If you arrive after your designated start time, you will be able to enjoy the facilities until your session ends.
- When using the pool, those under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+
- All guests must follow our Savannah Splash Pool & Gym rules and pool supervision requirements which are available from our team at the Leisure Club, or you may be asked to leave.
- Between 18th July - 10th September we ask that guests arrive to their session pool ready. Our changing rooms are running at reduced capacity due to refurbishment.
- We encourage you to bring your own towels to save the environment but towels can be hired from the Leisure Club Reception for £2 each, a percentage of which is donated to the Chessington Conservation Fund.
- On occasions we are unable to guarantee all guests' availability into the Savannah Splash Pool.
- For more information please visit our Savannah Splash Pool information page.