Early Ride Time will be available for those staying in our Resort Hotels*, on select dates in 2021 with access to the Theme Park from 9 am and select rides and attractions from 9.30 am- 10 am.
When can I use Early Ride Time:
- If your staying at one of the Resort hotels and have a 1-day ticket, you must use your ticket on the date of check-out to receive early ride time. If you choose to use your 1-day ticket on the day of check-in, then you can also receive this benefit, but remember you won't be able to check-in until 3 pm.
- If you're staying at the Explorer Glamping, you will receive a one hour Fastrack between 10 am - 11 which will be valid for your chosen date of Theme Park entry.
- Guests in our Safari or Azteca Hotel can enjoy a whole host of exciting rides and attractions ahead of other park guests. Selection of available rides and attractions will be available at the front desk when you visit.
Early Ride Time is available on selected dates in 2021, our Reception Team will be able to advise you on more information upon checking in.
- *Explorer Glamping Fastrack is between 10 am - 11 am and is available when you stay in Explorer Glamping accommodation. Please note: Explorer Glamping Fastrack is available on selected dates in 2021. Rides are subject to availability and the availability of the rides can differ. Rides which are available will be confirmed by the reception on the day.
- A unique key card wallet will be issued on arrival at reception and must be shown to receive this benefit.