If you're looking for an accessible room, you will be able to enjoy a short break in a themed, accessible room at the Chessington Resort Azteca Hotel. The hotel offers a mix of Monkey Temple and Discovery rooms, and you will have the exciting surprise on arrival of which room type will be your base during your Chessington adventure.
Accessible Room Layout:
A set of twin beds, one set of bunk beds and a pull out bed, ensuite with shower. These rooms do not have a separate children's sleeping area.
Additional room details:
These large rooms contain two single beds, a bunk bed and a pull out bed, as well as space for a 150cm turning circle. There are extensive disabled facilities including lowered light switches and a spyhole; plus, an en-suite equipped with an emergency call point and a level access shower with grab rails and a shower seat. Furthermore, you can rest easy knowing there are flashing lights to alert in case of a fire alarm. We have vibrating pillows available in case of a fire. Please collect this from reception when checking in.
- Complimentary toiletries.
- Tea & coffee making facilities.
- Complimentary WiFi across the Resort.
- A cot can be accommodated in this room type, please call our Guest Experience Team to request this. Please note that we do not provide the mattress element of the travel cot. Please also remember to bring your own cot bedding, we are unable to supply this.
- If you require interconnecting rooms, please call our Guest Experience Team who will be able to discuss these options with you.
- The above rooms are located in the Chessington Azteca Hotel.
- Please select your room layout at the time of booking.
- Please note that we are unable to provide bed guards.