Carers are entitled to free entry to the theme park/Waterpark when booking a short break. No discount is available for the accommodation or extras. You can easily apply for a carer refund by visiting Manage My Booking. When you have logged in using your booking reference, please click on 'carer ticket refund request'.
How it works:
- Guests with a disability pay the standard entry fee and are eligible to one free helper if they are unable to manage independently. Any further members of the party will pay full price. More information about proof of entitlement to a carer ticket can be found here.
- Please note on some packages/offers carers discount is not eligible, our Guest Experience team will make sure you are aware of this at the time of booking.
- Carer refund amounts may vary according to whether the break is on peak / off peak dates.
Guide / assistance dogs:
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs are all welcome in the park.
- Whilst assistance / guide dogs are welcome in the Theme Park they will not be able to accompany guests onto any rides. They will be allowed as far as the loading point where they must be left with a member of your party – they must never be left unattended anywhere in the Theme Park.