Know Before You Go:
- We look forward to welcoming you to Chessington World Of Adventures Resort. We continue operating with additional health and safety measures in place, including enhanced cleaning, hand sanitiser stations, recommended face covering signage in indoor or high footfall areas and some suggested social distancing markers.
- To ensure we can offer you the best possible experience, we are still reducing the number of guests we welcome to the Resort each day. These measures are in place to ensure you have a safe, wild adventure, while also protecting other guests, our team and the animals in our care. We kindly ask that during your visit you respect others and help us ensure the Resort remains a safe place to work and enjoy for everyone.
- For more information please visit our 'Know Before You Go' information.
Booking Your Breakfast & Dinner:
- To help us manage the number of guests in our restaurants, we will require everyone to pre-book their breakfast and evening meals within our accommodation. For more information please visit the 'Booking our restaurants' section.
- Important Information: We recommend that you make reservations as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Book Your Swimming Slot:
- To find out details about swimming and our Savannah Splash Pool for Chessington Resort Hotels guests, please visit our Swimming Information page.
Download your E-vouchers:
- You will receive your E-vouchers including; hotel check-in voucher, E-tickets for the Theme Park (if you have Theme Park tickets included in your short break) and any additional upgrades you have selected, 7 days before your check-in date. We will send you a new confirmation email when they are ready.
You won't need to bring any paperwork along with you to check-in you can simply show your confirmation on your mobile phone.
- For more details about checking in and out of your hotel, please visit our Checking In and Out information page.
Car Parking and Directions:
- To find out about car parking at Chessington World of Adventures and for directions to the Resort, please visit our Car Parking information page.
Download The Chessington Resort App:
The official Chessington World of Adventures Resort app is your guide to enjoy a ROARSOME day out at Britain's Wildest Adventure. With up to date queue times, a brand new planner, reminders for presentation & talk times, a way finding map and GRRReat offers, the app will help you make the most of your family day out! Please note we no longer provide our guests with paper maps for conservation reasons. Download the App here.
Manage Your Booking Online:
- You can add Theme Park tickets to your break With over 40 rides and attractions, there's something for all the family! You can add on a variety of extras by visiting 'Manage My Booking'