Know Before You Go:
- We look forward to welcoming you to Chessington World Of Adventures Resort. To help you enjoy your visit we’ve introduced several health safety and hygiene measures. For more information please visit our 'Know Before You Go' information
Booking Your Breakfast & Dinner:
- To help us manage the number of guests in our restaurants, we will require everyone to pre-book their breakfast and evening meals within our accommodation. For more information please visit the 'Booking our restaurants' section.
Download The Chessington Resort App:
The official Chessington World of Adventures Resort app is your guide to enjoy a ROARSOME day out at Britain's Wildest Adventure. With up to date queue times, a brand new planner, reminders for presentation & talk times, a way finding map and GRRReat offers, the app will help you make the most of your family day out! Download the App here.
NHS Track & Trace:
- We strongly recommend downloading the NHS Track & Trace App before arriving at the Resort.
- You will be able to find NHS QR code ‘check-in’ posters at key points around the Resort and you are required to scan the NHS QR code with your smartphone on arrival. These QR posters can be scanned on the NHS COVID-19 smartphone App.
Download your E-vouchers.
- You will receive your E-vouchers including; hotel check-in voucher, E-tickets for the Theme Park (if you have Theme Park tickets included in your short break) and any additional upgrades you have selected, 7 days before your check-in date. We will send you a new confirmation email when they are ready.
You won't need to bring any paperwork along with you to check-in you can simply show your confirmation on your mobile phone.
Manage Your Booking Online:
- You can add Theme Park tickets to your break With over 40 rides and attractions, there's something for all the family! You can add on a variety of extras by visiting 'Manage My Booking'