For guests who have a Shortbreak booking up to and including 25th April 2020:
For guests with a Shortbreaks arriving up to and including 25th April 2020, we have relaxed our usual terms and conditions so you can now reschedule your break to another date in the 2020 season with no additional cost*
Please complete our amendment form via 'Manage My Booking' including your booking reference and the preferred date you would like to rearrange your booking to. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to welcoming you to Chessington Resort soon.
- *Subject to availability, please provide 3 alternative dates in order of preference, dates are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Please note- if you have booked a partner Hotel (an offsite hotel) most will honour the price you booked at, however, there are a small number which cannot, we will let you know based on the dates you choose.
My booking is for a date after the 25th April 2020 and I would like to cancel.
Please understand that we are prioritising guests with bookings in the next few weeks. Any short breaks bookings for stays beyond 25th April 2020 will, at this time, be subject to regular terms and conditions.
If you need to cancel your booking and have a Shortbreak booking from the 26th April 2020, fill out our email form. Just select 'I've already booked' in the drop-down, followed by 'I would like to cancel my Shortbreak booking'
- If you do have the cancellation protection and fill out the cancellation form above, we will automatically cancel you booking down with a full refund (excluding the cancellation protection fee) We will then send you a cancellation email to confirm your break has been cancelled.
- If you have not added on our cancellation protection and wish to cancel a member of our Guest Experience Team will contact you to advise you of any cancellation charges which may occur. Our cancellation fees can be found in our terms and conditions. Please note, we won't automatically cancel your booking down without notifying you of any charges.
- Our cancellation protection covers bookings up until at least 36 hours before the date of your stay or park entry, whichever is the closest. Once within 36 hours, we are unable to cancel any bookings.
My booking is for a date after the 25th April 2020 and I would like to amend to an alternative date.
We understand that some of our guests who are staying after the 25th April 2020 would like to amend to an alternative date. Should you wish to make any changes to your Shortbreak please fill out our email form. Just select 'I've already booked' in the drop-down, followed by 'I would like to amend my Shortbreak booking'
Please be aware amendments may incur additional charges and our Guest Experience Team will inform you of these before making any changes to your confirmed break.
Please note that we are prioritising guests with bookings in the next few weeks. Any short breaks bookings for stays beyond 25th April 2020 may experience longer wait times than usual.