How to redeem your voucher:
Redeeming your voucher is quick and easy and can be redeemed online. To redeem a Chessington Holidays voucher against a new booking, follow the steps below:
- Check availability on our website, select your desired package and click 'book now'. You have the option to add any upgrades to your break once you reach our extras page.
- Once you have created your perfect short break click 'proceed to payment'.
- On the payment page, please enter all your details and then click 'Pay With Your Voucher’ on the payment page and enter the 11 digit voucher code, which will be shown on your voucher confirmation.
- Your voucher balance will be removed from the package price. If your new booking is more expensive than your voucher value you will need to pay any additional costs in full at the time of booking.
- Once you have checked everything is correct click 'Make My Booking' - your booking will be confirmed and you will receive an email confirmation shortly.
Voucher redemption and validity dates:
- Your voucher can be used as part payment towards any break, accommodation and room type, subject to availability. If your new booking is more expensive than your voucher value you will need to pay any additional costs in full at the time of booking. Please note that your voucher can only be redeemed against a booking with Chessington Holidays and is not valid for any other Merlin attractions.
Vouchers issued on or before 15th August 2021
- Your voucher can be redeemed online for any stays currently on sale, your voucher must be redeemed by 30th June 2022 and is non-refundable.
- Once you’ve made a booking, any remaining balance will stay on your voucher for you to redeem on a future booking before 30th June 2022 for any stays on sale.
Vouchers issued on or after 16th August 2021
- Your voucher must be redeemed within 6 months of issue date and will be non-refundable. (Your stay date does not have to be within the 6 month period).
- Any remaining balance left on the voucher will expire after 6 months of the voucher being issued.
- If your new booking is affected by a future Covid-19 park closure, government restrictions or Covid-19 related sickness/isolation you will automatically be issued with a new voucher in line with our Book with Confidence Guarantee. Please note that if you need to make any changes to your booking because you are self-isolating, you must contact us 3 days prior to your stay.
- If your booking is not affected by Covid-19 closures, government restrictions or Covid related sickness/isolation, standard terms and conditions will apply once your booking has been processed.
- Please note vouchers issued on or after the 16th August 2021 are non-refundable.
- If you need more information about your voucher, you can contact our Guest Experience Team by completing our Contact Us form.